Manfleet Shipping Services Inc., an organization duly established on April 14, 2005, is a Philippine based firm with overseas investors which is specialized in identifying, assessing, recruiting and deploying ideal candidates to supply our manned vessels in accordance with the existing local and international law governing maritime industry.
We are offering search services for Principals and Ship owners overseas to fill up their crew requirements for product, oil/chemical tanker, bulk, bunkering and supplies vessels sailing international waters.
Our services include fair and reasonable salary and incentive offers together with continuous training and development for our crew.
- Flexibility for both Principal and Crew.
- Reduced time and cost of crew selection.
- Quality and Humane oriented services.
Our commitment to full develop full understanding of document process, client handling and improvement oriented environment had been continuously guiding us to achieve common goals in simplifying operational process in the most effective way.
We believed in being the preferred link between Principal and Crew for long term trust and employee / employer relationship.
To Promote Equal Opportunity and Fair Business Trends for the Betterment of the Maritime Industry.
- To supply qualified seafarer to our Principals.
- To provide economic value and reliable services with the utmost integrity to satisfaction of our clients.
- As a term with common objectives, we work together to produce quality results.
- We create an environment where hard work and productivity is recognized and rewarded.
- To provide job conducive for workers.
- Our business mission is to contribute growth to our industry and improve our society.